Leineweber GmbH & Co. KG („PNTS“), with registered address at Wittekindstr. 16-18 – DE 32051 Herford, is hosting a contest in collaboration with another brand on their profile which is organized by THE WANTS SOCIAL GmbH („THE WANTS SOCIAL“), with registered address at Lindenstraße 17 – DE 50674 Köln. Participation is free of charge and participants are not required to make a purchase to attend. By entering the competition you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “T&C”):
- The competition period is specified under the giveaway posting and starting with the posting. Participations out of the competition periods will not be eligible to win the prize.
- Participation is free of charge. Neither making a purchase nor subscribing to the newsletter will increase a participant’s chance of winning.
- By entering the competition, participants agree that PNTS is entitled to publish their name on PNTS’s websites, social media profiles or in any offline media (see privacy notice below for details on data protection).
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram. All participants release Instagram from any claims towards that may arise under or in connection with the competition.
§ 2 Participants / Exclusion from competition
- Participants must be of full age (18 years or more), resident in one the following countries: Austria or Germany and must have an Instagram account, Instagram’s terms and conditions apply. Each participant may only enter once and must provide her/his details completely and in full.
- Employees of PNTS, THE WANTS SOCIAL and the additional brand are excluded from participating in the competition.
- PNTS / THE WANTS SOCIAL reserves the right to disqualify and exclude any participant who infringes the present terms & conditions, the law or acts against generally accepted good practices or public order. In this case the excluded participant will not be eligible to win.
- Individuals who have made use of unauthorized aids or other kinds of manipulation to gain an advantage will also be excluded. In such cases, prizes may also be rescinded and recalled, if necessary.
§ 3 Mechanics of the competition
- In order to participate in the competition, participants must follow the instructions specified under the giveaway posting.
- The winners will be chosen THE WANTS SOCIAL that will judge all participating comments on their creativity and originality. PNTS will award the prize to the participant.
- The winners will win an exclusive Knitted Jumper of the brand PNTS in a size of the winners choice. The winners can only choose sizes that are available. The prize is defined under the giveaway posting.
- The winners will be notified via Instagram Direct Message. Via Instagram direct message the announced winners have to share his/her name and all the personal data necessary to claim the prize. If the prize is not claimed within five business days following PNTS’ notification an alternative winner will be chosen.
- PNTS / THE WANTS SOCIAL reserves the right to transfer the details of the winners to third parties in order to arrange handing over the prize (see privacy notice below for details on data protection). The participant is responsible for the accuracy of the personal data provided.
- The prize will be sent to the winners of the competition by post. The prize is non- transferable and non-refundable. Rejecting the prize or the T&C will result in the prize being withheld.
- Questions, enquiries or complaints should be directed in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 4 Premature closure of the Competition
PNTS / THE WANTS SOCIAL reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time without prior notice. In particular but not limited to, PNTS / THE WANTS SOCIAL may cancel the competition in case of technical issues (e.g. computer viruses, manipulation or hard/software errors), or if, due to legal reasons, the competition cannot be properly implemented. Should a participant be cause for the cancellation of the competition, PNTS / THE WANTS SOCIAL may demand compensation for damage.
§ 5 Responsibility for content
- Participants are entirely responsible for all content they submit for the competition. If the participant has submitted a photo, design or other material, they must guarantee that the material submitted is not illegal, offensive or damaging in any way and could not be construed as libel towards third parties. Submission or publication of any advertisements or promotional material is not permitted. Content that does not comply with the T&C may be altered or removed without prior warning.
- In case of content being subject to intellectual property law (e.g. copyright or trademark law), participant warrants that he/she is either the rightful owner of such intellectual property or has been awarded a usage right by the respective rights’ holder. Furthermore, by submitting the content participant grants PNTS / THE WANTS SOCIAL the right to publish, distribute, copy and use such content in the course of this Competition.
- PNTS / THE WANTS SOCIAL will not be held liable in the case of a participant’s infringement of third party rights and any incurring legal disputes. PNTS / THE WANTS SOCIAL is also not responsible for any incurring legal fees.
§ 6 Data protection
- By entering this competition, participants agree on any provided personal information to be stored in PNTS / THE WANTS SOCIAL records. Participants agree to supply PNTS / THE WANTS SOCIAL with any and all information required for the organization of the competition and granting the prize. These data are usually: name, first name, address, e-mail address.
- Your personal information will only be used for participating in and further development of the competition and for managing the user experience. Your information is saved, used and processed according to all relevant laws. Information is not given to any third parties not involved in the competition’s implementation or management. The exception to this rule is that, if necessary, information may be disclosed to competent authorities in compliance with statutory obligations or to third parties involved in granting the prizes, such as travel agencies or courier companies.
- You are also informed that you have the right to access, rectify, erase and oppose regarding your personal information, by writing to PNTS at the following address: email@example.com
- This competition is not run, supported, organized nor controlled by any other party than PNTS, THE WANTS SOCIAL & the additional brand. PNTS / THE WANTS SOCIAL remains the sole organizer of this competition and any personal information disclosed will not be made available to any third parties but PNTS & THE WANTS SOCIAL affiliates.
§ 7 Liability
PNTS / THE WANTS SOCIAL shall use its reasonable endeavors in the organization and management of this competition. If, however, damages occur resulting from the competition itself, from publishing the winner’s name or for any other reason, PNTS / THE WANTS SOCIAL will accept no liability. PNTS / THE WANTS SOCIAL takes no responsibility for potential print or spelling mistakes, as well as other similar errors of any other kind in published material.
§ 8 Other
These terms and conditions and the entire legal relationship between the participants and PNTS / THE WANTS SOCIAL are the subject to the laws of Germany. Recourse to the court is not permitted.
PNTS / THE WANTS SOCIAL